terça-feira, 18 de outubro de 2016

Winter rose (rosa de inverno [Portuguese])

By Nora Roberts:
D.gr-assets.com. (2016). Rosa de Inverno - Nora Roberts. [online] Available at: https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1400882085l/22306135.jpg [Accessed 18 Oct. 2016].

Short story first published in October 2001. We travel by a delightful story. There is a lot of magic, witchcraft, princes and much love and passion. It is a fantasy tale. Some quotes:
  • «I can see the world through books, and lives through the stories.»
  • «If you have only a window on the world, you must look out of it.»
  • «We're born what we're born, (...). Neither you nor I could live well or happy if we cast off our duty.»
  • «How can this be? How can you bring me so much? I turned you away, without love.», said Deirdre. «No, you let me go, with love. It took me time to understand that – and you. To understand what it cost you. (...).», answered Kylar.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário